City Clerks Office Queens Borough My Fiance An Immigrant,Im Getting Married Next Week In The City Clerks Office,will They Give Us A Hard Time?

My fiance an Immigrant,Im getting married next week in the city clerks office,will they give us a hard time? - city clerks office queens borough

We in for two years and we love it a lot, it made for me at my worst and we have started many plans for the future and want to get married and make it official, and plans for the future. The problem is not here legally, HES from Brazil and I'm getting married in Puerto Rico and U.S. citizens in states.Im afraid if we get the license, we go back and down the state and this relationship is not an official document, it really hurts us both a cause that is not the case, but if someone has experienced the same edvice I need, thank you Sincerely sassy06

0 comments:

Post a Comment